Bulldog Targets Double Dog Archery Target
Are you looking toward a pro shooting dog archery target? For beginner to advance shooting career, we recommend Bulldog Targets Double Dog Archery Target. The specialty of flat target has lightweight size, 50 pounds that’s help your smart move. White color make target archery easy visible and 2 sides, each contain 3 score points – that’s help to sharp your shooting range practice.
Bulldog targets double dog archery target is the first of its kind in the target industry. Now when you want to shoot with a friend you don’t need another target. This target is the perfect size for two 3-spot targets, side by side! It’s part of the FF series, so it features a flat face that you can pin targets to.
Light enough that you can carry with one hand, but strong enough to support two shooters at the same time. So go ahead and invite your buddy over for an evening of shooting in the back yard. Now that you have the Double Dog it’s no problem! Animal targets has a flat white surface you can pin targets to. Paper targets not included
- This target is the perfect size for two 3-spot targets, side by side! It's part of the FF series, so it features a flat face that you can pin targets to
- Light weight
- Easily Portable
- This target has a flat white surface you can pin targets to; Paper targets not included;
Features of FF Double Dog Archery Target:
- White Paper Target is the perfect size for two 3-spot targets, side by side! It’s part of the FF series, so it features a flat face that you can pin targets to Shoot friendly
- Easy portable
- Warranty offers with bulldog case
- 3 spot FF Series flat target has a flat white surface you can pin targets to; Paper targets not included
Authors Review of Bulldog Targets Double Dog Archery Target:
I’ve only had this for a little while. I have it stored in a plastic Rubbermaid garden storage locker by where we shoot. I’m sure bulldog can better answer your question. Good luck!
- Bulldog targets are large and made with quality materials and workmanship.After reading another review, I also purchased two Bulldog Targets Double Dog Archery Target for my cousin.
- Two make a fantastic setup for my backyard archery range. I have them on a raised wooden base slightly off the ground. They are covered with heavy plastic to protect them from the weather when not in use
- I can fit multiple target sheets on it. Holds up very well. I enjoy using this target. It is pretty heavy.
- I really do not need a backstop with the pair side by side but have one out of precaution. Great seller communication. I should get many years of use out of these
Final to say, recommend Bulldog Targets Double Dog Archery Target is best for archery target shooting.Got a little weight to it but this is a prime target and its portability makes for a great investment. Actually received order early and Bulldog even communicated with me directly, top notch – They do a great job of stopping my arrows and they remove very easily.
I put roughly nearby 100 arrows in the day they arrived. I don’t have the fastest bow, but I did a bunch of shots from 10-15 yards at 230-250fps with zero issues. While FF Series 3 spot face white target do weight 50lbs each, they are still mobile and you can take them with you on road trips for practice. They have a carry handle on the top which helps. Best inexpensive archery target for novice and pro!
I am impressed and recommend 1 or 2 of these to people who don’t have a local range close by and want an affordable solution that has much better stopping power than an actual hay bale.