KESHES Takedown 62 inches Recurve bow
KESHES brings a unique recurve bow for shooters. When I decided to order KESHES Takedown Recurve Bow, I find the different size of draw bow. From 15 to 35 pounds bow offers in KESHES package. I pick 30lb string which managed by 110 price range. I noticed great features in this recurve bow. The archery bow is outstanding. For beginner hunting trainer, they need bow archery as well as hunting bow set that includes all functions. You get KESHES Takedown 62 inches Recurve bow 15-35lb - Right and Left-handed any package under 90 to 120 range as for right and left-hand feature. It smoothly developed shooting strength by draw weight pulling. Accurate 62” draw weight with 15-35lb which ideal to use for real adventure life hunting. Besides, it offers a money back guarantee if find any issues with on accessories and bow. The accessories include:
- Recurve Bow at 62”
- Bow String: Differ by 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 pounds features.
- Bow fishing Reels
- String Silencers to make it less vibrate and silent during shooting arrow.
- Arrow Rest – mark on bow and smart pulling
- Fully Eye Sight: Set on optics part to measure target distance
- Shelf Pads
- Stick on arrow rest
- Brass: for clear the surface of the bow
- Quiver: Store arrow when leaving for hunting
- Black Limbs
- Feature: Right and Left Hand
KESHES Take Down Recurve Bow Specification:
I choose 30 pounds for my hunting profession. I like to suggest my next youth generation get any draw feature bow among KESHES.
- INCLUDES: Wooden riser, 2 fiberglass limbs with knob screws, 14 Strands B-55 Dacron Bowstring, Stick on arrow rest, stringer tool, Sight and clear instruction sheet.
- SAMICK SAGE Manufacturer: Keshes Recurve bow is manufactured by the same trusted factory as the well known brand Samick Sage, giving it the same durable quality.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back with a lifetime warranty included.
- FEATURES: Riser with pre – installed bushings for future upgrades, accessories and bowfishing.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The Bow can be taken apart to fit into a small bow case, and can be easily put together without any tools making it travel friendly
- Original High Quality replacement limbs for Keshes Takedown Bow.
- Highly durable hard Maple limbs with fiberglass lamination on both sides
- Sizes range from 15 lbs - 60 lbs
- Allow your bow to grow with you! - You can increase / decrease your draw weight by only purchasing a new set of limbs. No need to purchase a full new bow set.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE – Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with KESHES recurve bow, although we are confident that you will love it. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; Here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
- GREAT GIFT FOR YOUTH & ADULT: This archery set is a great gift choice for youth & adult, which is affordable and comes with everything necessary items to learn archery. After receiving the parcel you can go to the archery immediately! No need to spend time and money buy other accessories.
- DURABLE BOWS FOR BEGINNERS: SOPOGER archery bow is made of Durable Strength Nylon Fiber Riser, Strong Fiberglass Limb and Durable Flexible Nylon Bow String that have withstood tens of thousands of pull tests to ensure safety and durability of use. The package includes a manual instruction for easy use and learning, which is great for learning and practicing. It is a perfect choice for those YOUTHS, TEENS and ADULTS who are new to archery.WARNING:NEVER DRY FIRE YOUR BOW.
- AMBIDEXTROUS RECURVE BOW: Ambidextrous handle design makes it suitable for both left handed and right handed shooters; and Arrow rest for both hands in the package prevents the arrow from falling while shooting and allows you to focus more on shooting.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT DRAW WEIGHT: 20-40lbs draw weight is suitable for young men and women from 12 years old. The choice of draw weight is determined by your arm strength. Recommended 20 LBS for YOUTH & TEENAGERS, 20 LBS / 30 LBS for ADULT BEGINNERS, 40 LBS for experienced adult archers.(If archery is new to you, it is strongly recommended to choose 20 pounds as the starting point, allowing you to focus on posture and technique practice rather than struggling to pull the bow).
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1* Ambidextrous recurve bow,1* Instruction Manual,6* Fiberglass arrows(for practice),5* Target papers,1* Arm guard,1* Finger guard,4* Plastic arrow rest,2* Nock points. SAFETY WARNING: NEVER DRY FIRE YOUR BOW.
- SIMPLE-EASY-QUICK - Stringing your Dacron string with your Keshes stringer tool, will have you assemble your string to your bow effortlessly, painlessly and in no time at all! Designed to string and unstring all recurve or traditional bows
- ENSURE 100% SAFETY - A Stringer Tool is required to properly and safely string & assemble your takedown recurve bow and prevent damage to the bow or yourself
- WHAT MAKES KESHES STRINGER TOOL ABOVE THE REST? Keshes stringer tool pulls from tip to tip which makes stringing your bow with less effort exerted, unlike the others who use a limb leverage point.
- Designed for Recurve, Traditional and Long Bows
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you are not 100% satisfied with KESHES stringer tool for your recurve bow we will refund you 100% of your order, although we are confident that you will love it. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
- IDEAL YOUTH BOW SET - Great recurve bow archery set, to introduce archery to your children and teens. Includes the archery equipment needed to start ***** Recommended age - 10+*****
- AMBIDEXTROUS RISER DESIGN - The lightweight, easy to grip riser will work perfectly for right and left handed shooters.
- INCLUDED: 1 Riser, 2 limbs, bowstring, 5 arrows, finger protector, arm guard, eyesight, quiver and 2 target sheets. Overall length - 44”, with 22” - 24” draw length and 16-20 lb draw weight.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Plug in the limbs to the riser and attach the bowstring to the 2 ends of the bow. Parents assistance recommended.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - Love it or get your full money back with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy,
Features of Takedown Recurve Bow
1. Right and Left Hand Shoot: Thanks KESHES for producing a world-class takedown recurve bow for the young generation. Both handed shooters can practice. Besides, it offers specific sting pulling feature. Includes 14 strand dragon string offer with arrow rest, that’s a comfort to takedown after the arrow hit.
2. Bow Draw Weight: I like the wooden recurve bow case for my field hunting. Our present generation should love KESHES Takedown Recurve Bow. Its best recurve bow by draw feature. Buying KESHES Take Down 15-35lb recurve bow, it offers 62” weight measurement which enables shooters to get accurate shots. For a man, 6-15 year suggest drawing 16-20lb. For same years female recommend pulling 16lb with string. For 16 high years, man recommends pulling 25 to 35 lbs. And female to 20 to 30lbs. So I recommend youth recurve bow today’s generation to orient their shooting strength.
3. Stringer Tool: By stringer tool, it works perfectly for your pull. By the string, the beginners learn how to shoot with recurve bow, draw weight and measure speed and distance to hit on deer. Don’t need the injury; it comes by safety measure as well as smooth assembling feature. It works with rest, recurve bow. Besides it also works as a silencer, provide less vibrate. When you pull, I used to back little back and use bow hand to draw. You can replace it when it lost it durability.
4. Wooden Limbs and Riser: KESHES offer wooden limbs with layered black fibreglass made. It's mount on the riser. The riser constructed by dual wood laminate created. It used to concentrate on shooting and smooth takedown bow down. That’s ideal result get when you use limbs. Use knob screws to attach arms to the riser. That’s it! For this, manufactured offer limbs tips. Use it and measure your target distance. I used to use arms tips mount first with a bow then climbed with riser upside down.
5. Accessories: I become a fan of KISHES recurve bow! By order, I get useful kits with a bow. To store arrows, I can use KESHES quiver to keep shaft separate. I can carry arrows inside quiver. Sites offer me to measure my target distance. After stepping, assemble kits and set with string, limbs on riser and bow. I can shoot a deer from 30 yards distance. That provides me smooth training up at hunting field. It offers me bow fishing reels which excellent quality made and more comfortable fishing on holidays. Like this, you get many more kits as shelf pads, brass and many more. That's managing your training level up to mark.
6. Shooting Management: Your shooting strength quickly developed by Takedown 62” recurve bow with accessories. It makes simple in the shooting. Use limbs tips, firmly hold the bow and set string on the riser. Then set sights and mark your hit points. Starts at a beginning level from the range at 20 yards pull 25 to 30 lbs. Hold bow in left hand and use the right side to draw. When it release from the bow, then slowly take down riser part. It's comfortable to use on the field as well as for hunting.
- 【High Performance】TIDEWE’s recurve bow features a reliable wooden core and strong fiberglass & wooden limbs. In addition, we provide a powerful 16 strands daclon fabric bow string. This way you can focus more on successfully hitting your targets.
- 【Ergonomic & Unique Design】 The riser is designed with rounded edges and a fine finished handle, making it very comfortable to hold. This comfort will allow you to have the best experience shooting multiple arrows or for extending amounts of time. Our design is also appealing to the eye making it unique in its own ways.
- 【Easy to Assemble & Versatility】 This recurve bow is very friendly to put together. While following the easy to read instructions, set up can take less than 5 minutes. Our bow offers pre-installed brass bushings for various attachments and upgrades such as, stabilizers, sight, quiver, and bow fishing reels.
- 【User-Friendly】 TIDEWE’s bow provides multiple accessories, including an arrow rest, finger guard, target, bow stringer, 6 pcs carbon arrows with removable field tips, and more. Created with removable limbs this bow can also be stored in various ways for easy storage.
- 【Size】The TIDEWE recurve bow weighs 2.45 pounds and is 62.00 inches long with a 29.00” max draw length. Draw weight from 20-50lb fits for beginners as well as professionals.
- SIZE – the Samick Sage Recurve bow is 62” long, 28” draw length, and choose your draw weight from 25-60lb.
- INCLUDES: Riser - 2 Fiberglass laminated limbs - 14 Strands dacron bowstring – Stick on arrow rest – assembly instructions. Limbs are interchangeable and can be purchased separately.
- HAND ORIENTATION - Right Handed - Hold the bow with your LEFT hand and pull the string with your RIGHT. Left Handed - Hold the bow with your RIGHT hand and pull the string with your LEFT.
- FEATURES - Pre-installed threaded Brass Bushings for various attachments and upgrades, such as, Brass Plunger, Stabilizer, Sight, Quiver, Bow fishing reel.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED - risers are designed with lightweight Maple wood, and a comfortable ergonomic grip, so it’s easy to hold and your hands don’t get tired
- Durable & Sturdy Bow: This recurve bow consists of an ergonomically designed wooden handle, 2 high-elastic fiberglass limbs (bamboo laminates technology) and black bowstring, each joint is fixed with sturdy screws.
- Specs & Uses: Draw weights:45lb. Draw Length: 28 inches. Perfect for hunting or target practice. Warm Note: We suggest removing the bow string after each use to protect the limbs from twisting.
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble: Please keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the most safely way to properly take down and put together the hunting bow, it's easily dismantled for storage.
- Best Experience: With the Takedown feature you will always be able to change your bow limb to increase or decrease the weight to give to you to practice.
- Warranty: We offer a 12-month warranty and professional service to all customers who purchase recurve bow. we are dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Total bow length: 56", bow riser length: 17", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30". Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended.
- High Strength Casting Aluminum Riser. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance.
- Limb: It is strong fiber glass with a maple core. Limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as need, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- Design for Right-Handed shooter. Recommend this bow for someone interested in learning archery, beginner and skilled archer.
- Risk free purchase: Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. Bow warranty for 1 year. Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with TOPARCHERY recurve bow.
- FEATURES:Not Only aesthetical, lighter & more handy,Fires great, with reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight. Perfect for hunting , or target practice. Laminated limbs provides high pressure bearing, won't easily split
- TECH & MATERIAL:Made of Naturally sourced woods,bamboo core,pretty edges more rounded& refined.14 strand Dyneema string
- FUNCTION:Both right & left hand designed, with arrow rest, draw weights of 15-55lbs,a rich range pounds for all novice archer,teens,kid &adults.
- ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY:Both tradtional stringing/unstring method or using a stringer tool works. Traditional method can be found as illustrated.it is not recommended to leave a bow strung for any long period pf time, better to remove the string after each use.
- Due to big size of product and long-distance transportation, the outer package may be easily damaged. This is normal not effecting use, I hope archerlovers can understand!
7. Review: KESHES Takedown is incredible for hunting as well as fishing service. Bow fishing reels you missed when you compare with other brands. Besides, both hand feature offer, that’s also a unique feature. All essential accessories provide, so at training or hunting, never feel short. Good quality attracts the customers, so they positively reviewed it. 4.7 rating. I like to give it 5.0 ratings out of 5.0. I find my success root. Wish it will do same for you!
Takedown is not so simple as feature provide
Q: What is the draw weight?
A: KESHES Takedown weights 29”. in average draw weight. By pulling, it can change 1 to 2 pounds vary.
Q: Would this bow good for bow fishing?
A: I use it with my friends beside river and ponds. We make competition; I can fishing with KESHES takedown accessory. In fact, sometimes I get winner among friends. I tell you, this is good for fishing, don’t need to worry.
Q: What type of arrows size recommend you for 12 years children?
A: 30” carbon arrows made by Misyar.
Q: What is the measurement between riser and string?
A: you need to draw length at 25” to 29” that’s the difference. By string and riser, it needs to adjust draw by shooters height.
Q: Are the limb Pocket Limb or plastic?
A: Limbs made of metal.
Thanks for reading KESHES Takedown 62 inches Recurve bow 15-35lb - Right and Left-handed review. It develops the customer hunting and fishing part. Mainly thanks to KESHES takedown to expands my shooting by recurve bow and fishing by bow fishing reels. The accessories profoundly work during my training. I recommend, to bring it for your ambitious hunting and fishing. It becomes a decider bow set for your future goal achievement. If you love hunting and fishing, grab it and develop your shooting strength.