Morrell YJ-350 Field Point Bag Archery Target Review
Archery target is a popular sporting and hunting trend for people. We like to make our life with entertainment. Occasionally people go hunting in the forest for hunt deer. For sports view, the professional archer needs more practice time to time for the tournament. Like USA and Europe countries, archery target is a traditional sporting part of their life. So keep practice we need good tools. The USA made Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-350 Field Point Bag Archery Target comes to best target practice. Before tournament or seasonal hunting, the yellow color bag offers you thousands of shots with the bows.
The Reason for Morrell Yellow Jacket Supreme High Sale
Features of Morrell Yellow Jacket Target
Small size archery equipment comes to best target practice. The red dots give you easy visibility that you can find your target simply. Morrell achieve top rating from the user for its crossbow target feature. If you are an archer lover, looking for your ideal practice tool than I will provide some tips for you. I offer the tips from my experience corner. In Merrell's yellow jacket supreme target, you get delightful features with quality:
1. Portable with Handler: I recently buy the tool for my field practicing. I like its portability feature and handler. 25 pounds helps me to carry in my hands with its small handler. The lightweight tool makes me transport free carry from home towards the field.
2. Easy to Set Up: When I bought it, I was a novice level of the archer. I choose the tool for its easy shooting feature. Thanks to Morell that they designed it as high-speed crossbows with compound bows. The red dot points make my eye visibility to aim target make. From field, I use it to practice with arrow and bows. After practice, at home, I hung the bag on the hanger. For hanging, Morrell adds small grommets top middle side. It’s a good tutorial part of my archery career and never feel my stress to set up.
3. Easy Arrow Removal: The Morrell bag targets add easy arrow removal feature for all type of arrows. I used it for target making with arrows. Inside of the part use foam type pattern which not holds strongly the arrows. In generally, shooting of arrows uses some speed for making the shot. It feeds the point. But it does not hold tight for its foam. So arrows can pull out easily and not affect the bags part. This also helps me to use more than thousands of shots to practice.
4. Multiple Shot Dots Icon: It makes me feel that I play the archery target games! Multiple layer design dots give me more option to make good shooting practice. Yellow Jacket bow target has 5 target hole point-where I can see well and make aim target. With the crossbow and compound bow, I get high-speed shoot capacity. The incredible tool makes my arm figure more strong for next season tournament.
5. Longer Life Archery Target: For yourself, when you look for deer hunting, you have to go outdoors, in the forest. So Morrell broadhead target comes to making you feel that you are in the field. The arrow and bow you can use only for field target practicing. The tool design with speed bow target support. It helps to make practice longer time.
6. High level of Durability: From my experience, I say the Morrell archery target covers is a fantastic tool for my practice. I make thousands of shot into the bag and still, it looks better. My investment gives me positive feedback. At the field, I set up the bag and start practice. From any range of distance, I can find my aim target and perfectly shoot on the red icon dots. Thousands of shot do not effect on its standing. It never falls down, standing freely. It helps me to proper shooting training with bows and arrows.
I expressed here my review of your buying tips. Before you select your target practice tool, you have to know well about the features part. Morrell yellow Jacket YJ-350 makes me a fan. It built my arms much stronger for shooting at right point. For your archery profession, it’s the best archery equipment to get start your practice.
It helps me make good preparation for my archery target tournament game event. I find many positive notes. They are:
There is some limitation I noticed during my practicing:
Q: Will this work for a crossbow with 185lb pull?
A: I hope the bag handle your bolts. Your 185lb is much stronger. 140lb works better.
Q: Can I use this for Olympic recurve bow?
A: Yes, you can. With the crossbow, you can also use this for Olympic.
Q: Can I use this as the 20lb bow?
A: It may be little hard to make aim target, but you can.
Q: Why does this come with the cover? I thought this is a full target.
A: It is a full target to practice. All professional and novice like to practice with it. I am not so sure why called so “Cover “ but it’s a perfect target bag.