SAS 10-Ring Paper Target Face
Archery rings paper develops for shooters best training service. Southland Archery Supply (SAS) manufacturer brings different archery set for hunter, fisher and shooters. Like them. SAS 10 Ring Paper target face is incredible. High quality made archery rings has three features.
- 40cm by 17” (10 Ring): Manageable under 50 Price
- 60cm by 24” (5 Rings): Manageable under 70 Price
- 60cm by 24” (10 Rings): Manageable under 90 Price
In most cases, the expert brings 60cm by 24” 10 Rings, that’s cover them all needs. They can practice by setting on target body and measure their shooting mark. What is archery rings? It’s a piece of target paper that’s used on target face by bow and arrow. The arrow hits based on rings part and measurer shooters target hitting capability. Which is the best? I used 60cm by 24” 10 Rings for my training part. It comes to 100 pack set; it means ordering I receive 100 pieces of target paper. Each of 10 ring target paper has 9-ounce weight and total 100 packs weight as 9 pounds. If you think about its quality matter, then I like to show customer review. The feedback at 4.5 rating by using the archery target scoring. The archery boss brings by SAS which also supports guns and pistol. Even kids can use nerf on
How to use Archery Target Ring Face?
The archery target quite familiar for an expert. But I want to introduce the beginner's archery target points feature. Archery target face has ten rings which used:
- Yellow 2 Round Shape: Measure 9 and 10 points
- Red 2 Round Shape: Measure 7 and 8 points
- Blue 2 Round Shape: Measure 5 and 6 points
- Black 2 Round Shape: Measure 3 and 4 points
- White 2 Round Shape: Measure 1 and 2 points
Archery Range Targets Features:
- Top Quality made paper rings which support arrow, air guns etc
- Easy to fit on all brands of rings target face
- Less vibrate arrow
- Long lasting paper target
- A lightweight piece of paper
- 100 pieces come in a set, so has the option to replace in case tear up
- 60cm by 24cm size with ten rings face that’s excellent margin size for archery shooting training
- Manufactured to limit hole size during arrow penetration
- Affordable price level
- By arrow hitting, paper tear up quickly
- It doesn’t fit all brand ring targets face.
Q: Are these reusable?
A: From my practice part, its get holed the first time, so it's not usable for the second time. Better you can use another from the pack.
Q: What type of guns can I use?
A: Pin Pistol, Air gun can use on paper target face.