SAS Archery Back Arrow Quiver Hunting Target
Archers and hunters like the archery target profession for making their life colorful. To make their shooting skill stronger, they need arrows and bows to make perfect point shot. From home to field practice, they need an arrow quiver for light bringing. For this, SAS (South-land Archery Supply) brings 1.3 pounds weight 2 sizes bag for the professionals. SAS Archery Back Arrow Quiver Hunting Target is one of the most popular brands of quiver which has Camo and black two sizes offer. Two front pockets which one has Mesh Netting and other is large Pocket. So the user can bring bows and arrows easily. The users can bring 30 arrows of any size inside the quiver. More than the quiver is built in the durable 600D polyester material. Its keep the product longer to use during any season. Recommend the beginners to use the compound bow and arrow user love to get SAS archery quiver for their smart shooting profession.
- Size: length: approx. 18.7in, the opening diameter: approx. 3.5in. Suitable for 12~18 arrows.
- High quality: quality polyester fabric with adjustable padded shoulder strap, thicken bottom, wearproof and durable. Help to storage arrows firmly.
- Molle system & patch design: you can attach any patch you like and some accessories you need. You can customize a different quiver of your own.
- Dual carry ways: It is flexible in practice. You can carry the quiver on the back with padded strap. If you want to use it as a hip quiver, you can remove the shoulder strap easily and hang with belt clip.
- Extremely Lightweight and Foldable Design: easy to carry, lightweight and compact. Great accessory for shooting and target practice.
- Size: length approx. 21.6inch. It can hold approx. 24 arrows
- Heavy duty design: made of 900D polyester fabric. High wearproof and multi-function
- Large storage pocket with quality zipper. It can hold your arm guard, arrows puller and other archery accesories
- New Design: Molle system adds to the quiver. It contributes to attaching more items what you need, such as tactical clips, tactical patches or a molle pouch
- Package listing: 1x quiver, 1x tactical embroidered patch. Perfect for shooting, hunting and target practice
- VIRTUALLY UNBREAKABLE HOOD: Made of a new space-age polymer, the hood on a TightSpot is so amazingly strong, you can drive over it with your truck!
- EXPANDABLES STAY CLOSED: Expandables tend to open when you bury them in foam. In a TightSpot, only the tip of the broadhead contacts the insert. This means no dull blades or accidentally opened expandables and an insert that outlasts foam 10 to 1!
- ONE-HANDED REMOVAL: A simple lift of the QuickLock cam disengages the TightSpot quiver from the dovetail base, allowing you to quickly remove the quiver or adjust its position with just one hand. No need to grab the hood and risk a sliced finger!
- QUICK DRAW SYSTEM: The arrow gripper nearest you faces back at you instead of off to the side like other grippers, meaning less conspicuous lateral movement when pulling another arrow.
- ROOMY & SAFE: Holds up to 3 arrows tight, eliminating lost or dropped arrows; the TightSpot hood is extra deep, so razor-sharp blades are not exposed.
- Added Harmonic Damping in both the body and the HD SpiderClaw to reduce sound intensity by 55 percent
- Adjusts vertically
- Foam insert designed to fit most expandable broadheads and fixed blades 1 1/8” and under
- Built-in LED lights illuminate arrows and surroundings in low light
- Soft-touch hood construction reduces vibration and eliminates noise
- Features quick attachment design for fast and easy mounting and detachment
- Adjustable mounting offers low profile against the bow and arrow containment within the bow
- Customizable single or dual arrow grippers and precision-designed hood included
Features of SAS Archery Back Arrow Quiver
Archery target is best to practice at field point. Without arrows, shooter cant imagines their aim target making. SAS rage compound bow with arrows need to carry with self before practice or deer hunting. It helps to manage their work easily. Camo and Black – the two sizes offer for a different level of users. The customer especially the shooter access the quiver for their service. 4.2 rating they review from their user experience. The light features are hilites in below:
1. Two Pockets: For aim shooting, a shooter needs the best quiver for hunting. By SAS, they can get two pockets where they can keep tactical survival bow and arrows. One pocket made with mesh netting and another built with large expandable size. So any sizes of target making tools easily keep inside the pocket. A smart shooter like to buy the target quiver for their light service. 1.3 pounds tool easy to carry at back and easy to move.
2. Fit For All Shooter: Looking toward your best quiver? Than SAS archery built back, arrow quiver is ideal for your hunting profession. Ultra lightweight 600D polyester material use bag which has deep arrow pocket. Each of the pocket has 19 inches deeper so you can bring 30 different sizes arrows in this quiver. It also helps for SAS tactical survival bow. When you hunting a deer in real life, you can bring bow and arrow easily by using one hand. So you can make the quick target on deer and feel like a champ.
3. Large Opening Pocket: Each of the two pockets has 19 inches deeper. When you set up arrows at home, you can easily keep them inside the quiver pocket. At the time of the shooting, few seconds need to bring out the arrows from the pocket and shoot your target. It happens because of the large opening pocket size. That helps you to quickly done your job.
4. Value of The Hunting Quiver: For your stylish shooting life, you need a hunting quiver to bring arrows. It helps to easily carry at back and access 30 arrows for your longtime practice. Polyester material made back quiver has reasonable price rate so every level of archery target and hunters can afford the tool.
The reviews hilites from the customer perspective. For your profession, without a back quiver, you cant practice well. During practice, you need a lot of arrows. If you buy the SAS quiver, you can organize your arrows and best use on the target like deer.
Q: Does it work with broadhead?
A: Only Iron made broadhead can use. Another type of razor cant work.
Q: What is the dimension of the large pocket?
A: The large pocket dimension is 12 inches long, 5.5 inches wider and 1.5 inches deeper.
Q: Will it hold the arrows in the quiver? Is it dropped or upside down?
A: I don’t think so. Usually, it stands like upright. If it down so, you get the inside as blank.
I Like to thanks SAS for their great innovation of SAS Archery Back Arrow Quiver Hunting Target. It helps the archery shooter and hunting professional to lead a stylish life. Easy to carry a backpack and smartly move at the filed point. 600D polyester material made quiver has 19 inches deeper pocket size so you can keep any size of 30 arrows. For your real hunting profession, a back arrow quiver like SAS archery makes your task simply outstanding. So buy the quiver and explore your hunting career.