Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Risers
I started my hunting path with several bows. At my intermediate level, I look toward a feature recurve bow. Traditional users also trust on featured products. In daily life belongs, user’s looks toward best tools to design their life standard. The hunting and fishing professionals alike them. New generation encourages to become hunters like them. I used my hunting career by my friend’s inspiration. After bows analysis, Southwest Archery recurve bow looks perfect me. Later I bring Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Risers for my hunting. It is a top-class recurve bow at present trend. It works for my ambitious goal achievement.
- Replacement Risers for all Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Bows!
- Be sure to select the correct model riser from this listing as well as the appropriate hand orientation that you wish to achieve from your bow.
- All Southwest Archery risers are made out of naturally sourced wood and offer an incredibly unique look without sacraficing any performance.
- Register your Southwest Archery product online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty!
- NOTE: This listing is for risers ONLY. Search 'Southwest Archery' to check out a complete line up of superior archery products with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
The archery bow is outstanding. I want to say Southwest Archery brings best recurve bow in archery market. What’s the proof? For new hunting trainer, they need bow hunting set which helps them to introduce all parts and function activities. You get Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow as right and left-hand feature. The expert as well as beginner smoothly developed their hands shooting strength by draw weight pulling. Accurate 62” draw weight which ideal to use for real adventure life hunting. Is it expensive? It’s made in the USA. I bought it under 50-300 price range. That matches my budget level and commit my project. I get a 1-year warranty with useful accessories. I like to list show for users quickly identify:
- Recurve Bow at 62”
- Bow fishing Reels
- Feature: Right and Left Hand Feature
- Made in: South Korea
- Warranty: 1 Year
Best youth compound bow offer 8 Models offer:
- 48” Tiny Tiger Riser
- 54” Little Tiger Riser
- 62” Little Tiger Riser
- Spyder Riser
- Stingray 15” Riser
- Stingray 17” Riser
- Tigershark PRO Riser
- Tigershark Riser
Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow Specification: Right Hand 40lb with String Tool
I like to suggest my next generation youth users get it for their smart career development:
- 🏹REDESIGNED: Our NEW X2 takedown bow soft case has a large interior pocket with three slots to keep your riser and limbs separate from each other, along with a front pocket which holds archery accessories like a stringer, armguard, glove, or tab
- 🏹QUALITY DESIGN AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Made from a tear resistant black polyester fabric, this bag is durable enough for any adventurous archer. Comes with a hard plastic arrow tube so you can hold your arrows unlike cases sold at a comparable price.
- 🏹UNIVERSAL RECURVE BOW CASE: Interior measurements are 31" x 12" x 3" which will easily hold ANY takedown bow measuring 68" long. You can confidently purchase knowing your bow will fit in this case. A perfect fit for any Samick Sage or Spyder bow
- 🏹LIGHTWEIGHT: Unlike a hard case that is big, bulky, and heavy, this soft case uses a lightweight and padded fabric to hold your bow and arrow case. The expandable arrow holder safely secures 12 arrows and has room for a stabilizer.
- 🏹EASE TO CARRY: With both hand straps and a quick release shoulder strap this is a great travel bag for youth or adults
- WILL FIT: Southwest Archery Spyder, Tigershark, and Ghost risers as well as Samick Sage risers.
- SIZE: These limbs will maintain a 64" bow length and are direct replacement limbs for the Southwest Archery Spyder XL and Samick Journey Takedown Recurve Bows.
- CONSTRUCTION: Limbs are made from hard maple wood and finished with black fiberglass offering reinforced tips making them Fast Flight compatible.
- INCLUDES: Only limbs included, (complete bow sold separately) - SEARCH B01J6TDS4K
- WARRANTY: Register online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty!
- The Southwest Archery Spyder Riser is handcrafted from naturally sourced woods such as white oak, dymond wood, as well as SWA's signature red padouk stripe.
- Fully equipped with threaded bushings for various attachments such as a sight, arrow rest/plunger, and stabilizer/bowfishing reel.
- Compatible with Southwest Archery 62" Spyder and 64" Spyder XL limbs as well as Samick Sage and Samick Journey limbs!
- Includes riser ONLY (complete bow sold separately) - SEARCH B01CLXZXDW
- WARRANTY: Register online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty!
- We’ve combined four naturally sourced wood to create this beautiful compact, accurate, lightweight bow that is the perfect choice for just about anyone looking for an easy learn!
- SPECS & USES – Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with draw weights of 20lb – 60lb 5lb increments . Features preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests/plungers sights quivers and stabilizers/bow fishing reels. Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible. Perfect for hunting deer, bowfishing or target practice.
- INCLUDES – one handcrafted riser LH or RH one pair of matching limbs upper and lower one 14 strand Dacron string one stick on adhesive arrow rest and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL – If you do not already own a stringer tool please select the option to have one included color may vary . Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow! -- We offer arrows, cases, and full package for adults, youth, and kids.
- DARE TO COMPARE – Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!
- Hardcover Book
- 04/14/2021 (Publication Date) - A Raven Story (Publisher)
- Southwest Archery Gear
- Support your Favorite Bow Brand!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- SPECS - We’ve combined four naturally sourced woods to create this beautiful 62” takedown recurve bow that is available in both left and right handed with draw weights of 25-60lbs (in 5lb increments). Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible.
- STANDARD vs. PRO - The Tigershark PRO offers a Precision Pin-Locking Technology to guarantee exact limb placement for improved performance and accuracy as well as reduce the overall weight. Both models feature preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests and plungers, sights, quivers, and stabilizers or bowfishing reels.
- INCLUDES - One handcrafted riser (LH or RH), one pair of matching limbs (upper and lower), one 14 strand Dacron string, one stick on adhesive arrow rest, and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL - If you do not already own a stringer tool, please select the option to have one included (color may vary). Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow!
- DARE TO COMPARE - Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!
Features of Traditional Recurve Bow:
2. Draw Weight: My recommendation is, this is the best recurve bow for hunting. So today's generation, need to advise, buy Spyder Take Down 20-60lb recurve bow. It offers 62” weight measurement which enables shooters to get accurate shots. Perfect brace height at 7.5 to 8.25 inches that comfort for male and female. For a man, 6-15 year suggest drawing 16-20lb. For same years female recommend pulling 16lb with string. For 16 high years, man recommends pulling 25 to 35 lbs. and female to 20 to 30lbs. You can change it by your age and experience level.
3. String: The users get attractive, and top quality made a string with specific pull feature. Best takedown recurve bow lighter to draw and hit from small distance. By using string, it's helpful to learn how to pull with recurve bow, draw weight and measure speed and distance to hit on deer. It works with rest, recurve bow. During pull string, I used to back little back and use my right hand to pull. You can replace it when it lost it durability. In most cases, the string quite durable. Besides, one year warranty time if face issue, you get a replacement.
4. Limbs and Riser: Southwest Archery offer two pieces limbs, you can merely mount it on the riser. The riser constructed by dual wood laminate created. It used to concentrate on shooting and smooth takedown bow down. That’s ideal result get when you use limbs. Also get two limbs bolt. It needs to install correctly, that’s it! Thinks how to do as a beginner? For this, manufactured offer limbs tips. Use best recurve bow and measure your target distance. I used to use limbs tips mount first with a bow then climbed with riser upside down. Simple to say, installed limbs tips with riser and bow, mark shot point, hits and slowly down the riser. Besides, it helps to draw on your draw weight correctly. So merely made hunting bow get some sales.
5. Accessories: I love southwest archery recurve bow! It never feels me anything missing during my hunting baggage preparing. For store arrows, string in safe, I love to use Spyder Takedown quiver with riser. I can carry 12 arrows inside quiver. Sites offer me to measure my target distance. After measuring, I calculate pull mark and set with string, limbs on riser and bow. Besides I like to bowfishing with my friend at the weekend. It offers me bow fishing reels which excellent quality made and easy to catch fish at Riverside. Like this, you get many more kits as shelf pads, brass and many more. That's managing your training level.
6. Shooting Management: If you are confused and fearful about your shooting strength, then trust me, takedown recurve bow can solve it at a glance. Limbs, riser comes to good wishes for your project. It makes so simple to shooting class work; I can say, one month practice enough!. Use limbs tips, firmly hold the stylish bow and set string on the riser. Then set sights and mark your hit points. Starts at a beginning level from the range at 20 yards pull 25 to 30 lbs. Hold bow in left hand and use the right side to draw. When it release from the bow, then slowly take down riser part. Practice makes your confidence higher.
7. Review: The customer feedback it by 4.6 rating. I like to give it 5.0 ratings out of 5.0. Spyder Takedown is incredible for hunting as well as fishing service. Bow fishing reels you missed when you compare with other brands. Besides, both hand feature offer, that’s also a unique feature. To make a beginner adaptable, essential accessories provide, so at training or hunting, never feel short. Good quality attracts the customers, I find my success root. Hope it will work your same for you!
Q: What is the draw weight?
A: Spyder Takedown has 28.” in average draw weight. By pulling, it can change 1 to 2 pounds vary.
Q: Would this bow good for bow fishing?
A: I use it with my friends beside river and ponds. We make competition; I can fishing with Spyder takedown accessory. In fact, sometimes I get winner among friends. I tell you, this is good for fishing, don’t need to worry.
Q: What type of arrows size recommend you for 12 years children?
A: 30” carbon arrows made by Misyar.
Q: Can you use sage limbs on a tiger?
A: Bo, Its not support.
Q: Can I shoot off the Shelf with feathers with this bow?
Thanks for reading Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Risers feature and review. If you have high ambition in this field, then grab it. Your investment show you right path. Spyder takedown develops my hunting by recurve bow and fishing by bow fishing reels. Recurve bow riser make my project orientation as well as the customers. I recommend, to become successful in bow hunting, order Southwest Archery - best takedown compound bow today and start practice. It defines your profession at the top.