Tiger Series Takedown Recurve Bow
Southwest Archery orient my aim hunting and fishing project, I get top priority of Southwest Archery to recurve bow. Broad to say, I am a big fan of this bow stringer. I used Tiger Series Takedown Recurve Bow by Southwest Archery 14-29 lbs. I look toward perfection hunting feature bow. In this case, the Tiger Series offers four models in the package.
Tiger Series Models:
- Tiger Series Left Hand
- Tiger Series Right Hand
Bow Stringer Package:
- 48” Tiny Tiger 14lb
- 54” Little Tiger 16lb
- 54” Little Tiger 20lb
- 54” Little Tiger 24lb
- 62” Tiger 16lb
- 62” Tiger 20lb
- 62” Tiger 24lb
- 62” Tiger 29lb
In Archery world, Southwest Archery provides best takedown bow with many features. Archery stringer used mainly for comfort draw weight and length with arrow rest to pull down smooth after hitting. Above the package, the price comes between 100 to 140 range. So I decide to take one feature for my next level experiment. I bought Tiger Series Right Hand add 50lb stringer tool. Its managed under 180 price range. Overall weight assumes 3 pounds which light size for me. Like other models, I also get a 1-year warranty. That gives me potential backup for extended run training!
From my experience part, I advised the beginner as well as intermediate shooters to use the stringer featured right-hand pro recurve bow. One of the best bow stringer that comes from the USA with one year warranty. The killer mostly needs to concentrate on hitting strength as well as perfect measurement. Tiger Series 14-29lb offer accurate 62” draw weight with 14-29lb which helpful for practical life hunting. Ideal shooters always choose the bow stringer tool. I like to list show for best recurve bow for hunting. By analysing, it top demand bowstring in the market. I hope it will work as perfection bow.
Right Hand Recurve Bow Specification:
- Recurve Bow at 62” Tiger Bow
- Bow fishing Reels
- String Silencers make it less vibrate and silent during shooting arrow.
- Arrow Rest – mark on bow and smart pulling
- Stabilizer the
- Sight: Set on optics part to measure target distance
- Shelf Pads
- Laser/Flush Lights
- Quiver: Store arrow when leaving for hunting
- Feature: Right and Left Hand Feature include Pro Version
- Made in: South Korea
Import in: USA
- Warranty: 1 Year
Tiger Series takedown Recurve Bow Specification: Right Hand 14-29lb with String Tool
I used 16-29 lbs 62” Tiger size with string tool for my hunting profession. I like to suggest my next generation youth users get it for their smart career development:
- Brand Name: Southwest Archery
- Recurve Bow Name: Tiger Series Takedown Recurve Bow by Southwest Archery 14-29 lbs
- Item Weight: 3 Pounds
- Draw Weight: 28” to 32”
- Limbs: Make softer the fibreglass part
- Hand Operation: Right Hand
- Price Range: Under 180
- Average Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
Features of Traditional Recurve Bow
1. Right-Hand Operation: Thanks Southwest Archery for producing a world-class recurve bow for traditional shooters. Now right-handed both shooters able to practice. Besides, it offers specific sting pulling feature. One set of 14 strand dragon string offer with arrow rest, that’s a comfort to takedown after the arrow hit. For myself, I used 50lb with right hand recurve bow, its orient my training development.
2. Draw Weight: I like to recurve bow for my deer, rabbit type animals hunting. The youth generation, I recommend, the Tiger Series is best to recurve bow. Buying Tiger Series take down14-29lb to recurve bow, it offers 62” weight measurement which enables shooters to get accurate shots. For a man, 6-15 year suggest drawing 16-20lb. For same years female recommend pulling 16lb with string. For 16 high years, man recommends pulling 25 to 35 lbs. And female to 20 to 30lbs. At the level of the active part, you can shoot 35 to 45 lbs.by male and 25 to 35 pounds for a woman. That’s why I recommend getting 50lbs is good to recurve bow for training. You can change it by your age and experience level.
3. Bow String: I used 50lbs for my deer hunting. By using string, it's helpful to learn how to pull with recurve bow, draw weight and measure speed and distance to hit on deer. It works with rest, recurve bow. During pull string, I used to back little back and use my right hand to pull. You can replace it when it lost it durability. In most cases, the string quite durable. Besides, one year time if face issue, you get a replacement.
4. Accessories Function: I love this recurve bow! It never feels me short during my hunting baggage packing. For storing arrows, I can use Takedown quiver to keep shaft separate. I can carry 12 arrows inside quiver. Sights offer for measuring target distance. Besides it includes two pieces limbs, you can merely mount it on the riser. For better service, use limbs tips. The riser constructed by dual wood laminate created. It used to concentrate on shooting and smooth takedown bow down. That’s ideal result get when you use limbs. Also get two limbs bolt. It needs to install correctly before the hit. That's ideally helped me to hunt like a professional. More then, it offers bow fishing reels which good quality made. On my fishing day, joined with friends at Riverside with coils. In words to say, it’s a perfect guide bow for all level of shooters.
5. Shooting Management: Your shooting strength improved with the pack valuable accessories. String, limbs, riser comes for your training session make momentum. It makes so simple to shooting class work; I can say, one month practice enough!. Use limbs tips, firmly hold the bow and set string on the riser. Then set sights and mark your hit points. Starts at a beginning level from the range at 20 yards pull 25 to 30 lbs. Hold bow in left hand and use the right side to draw. When it release from the bow, then slowly take down the riser part. So easier the bow used on the field as well as for real life hunting.
6. Review: Tiger Series Takedown is incredible for hunting as well as fishing too. Bow fishing reels you missed in other brands. Besides, both hand feature offer, that’s also a unique feature. All essential accessories provide, so at training or hunting, never feel short. Good quality attracts the customers, so they positively reviewed it. 4.5 rating. I like to give it 5.0 ratings out of 5.0. I find my success root. Wish it works same as me and drives you toward a professional bow hunter!
- Lightweight design
- First class takedown bow for youth generation hunting service
- Recommend for beginner to Athletics, Olympic shooters
- Lightweight makes more accessible to carry at hunting camp
- Bow fishing reels is a unique feature
- Lowest Price Level
- One year warranty
- Takedown is not so simple as feature provide
Q: Is there any difference between Spyder and Tiger Series, Samick Sage takedown?
A: Thanks for the query. All accessories that come those are same. But there is one difference, its riser. It made best wooden, which keep it durable. In Spyder, sometimes riser missed. But in Tiger Series, your always get riser with high quality made. Thanks.
Q: What is the draw weight?
A: Tiger Series Takedown has 28 inches in average draw weight.
Q: What type of arrows size recommend you for 12 years children?
A: 30” carbon arrows made by Misyar.
Q: Is this good for practice?
A: good. Its orient shooters skill, perfect handling bow and hitting confidence.
Q: Can I attach Sights?
In summary, Tiger Series Takedown Recurve Bow 14-29 lbs feature and review will be helpful to find out your goal path. It's oriented my hunting and fishing. Outstanding accessories manage my shooting management successfully. To become a professional. You need a lot of practice with the right bend. Your investment commits you top service on the field.