Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight
For professional smarter career, Trophy Ridge offers to react bow sight. It’s known as Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight, and it has high market value. By review customer point and market trend, we suggest the archery sights for right-handed bow hunt users. They have to spend little time on their specific bow in the market. More than, Trophy Ridge offer best bow sight for hunting professionals at beginner, intermediate and expert. The reason is it produces low vibrate during draw weight by its Nylons System. Smart pin archery sight comes with five quantity that built with innovative technology feature. It works vertically to keep the process. Smart-pin bow sight that works by advance tool-less micro click windage and elevation adjustment. Unusual best bow sight for hunting which has 8-ounce weight size and more comfortable to carry with hunting instruments. To accept my review, you need to learn Trophy Ridge React sight features, advantage and disadvantage issues. By analysing customer review and as a user, I write down the report for your best performance:
Bow Sight Product Information:
- Brand Name: Trophy Ridge
- Bow Sight Name: Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight
- Category User: Hunting and Fishing
- Model No: AS301
- Dimension: 11*5*2.5 inches
- Weight Size: 8 ounces (Shipping Case: 1.4 Pounds)
- IN THE BOX: 1 x Garmin Xero A1 Bow Sight, Right-handed Auto-ranging Digital Sight; 1 x Wearable4U Lens Cleaning Pen
- Auto-ranging digital bow sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for the shot
- LED pins allow you to clearly see your target, unobstructed by physical pins
- Silent single-button trigger requires minimal movement; lets you range at rest or full draw up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets
- Customizable for single-pin and multipin configurations or manual pin selection. 1 year of battery life with 2 lithium AAA batteries (not included).
- Five ultra-bright .019” medium horizontal fiber optic pins for ultimate visibility
- Offset mounting holes for added customizability
- Properly align shots with the precision installed bubble level
- Green hood accent for quicker sight acquisition
- Reversible mount design for use with left- and right-hand bows
- Dependable precision with micro-adjustable pins
- Ultimate visibility with ultra-bright .019 horizontal fiber optic pins
- Heightened accuracy over longer distances with second-axis adjustment
- Adjust brightness to suit any Shooting Condition with the rheostat light
- Pin adjustment tool stores on sight
- Ultra-lightweight carbon-composite and aluminum construction; TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating
- Micro-adjustable windage and elevation; 2nd and 3rd axis adjustable level
- Unique PRO-BRITE pin design for increased durability and brightness; Extra-long fibers for maximum brightness; Decreasing Diameter Pin (DDP) design uses smaller pins for longer distances
- Large circular field of view (1.9 inches diameter); Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring; Includes TRU-LITE PRO sight light for even more pin illumination and brightness control
- MAXAMOUNT bracket offers three sight radius positions with high/low mounting holes for numerous mounting options; Adjustable for left- and right-handed shooters
- Smart-mount multi-positioning mounting holes
- Tool-less windage and elevation gang adjustments with laser engraved markings
- 3-Pin housing with .019" blade pins
- Fiber management system for even brighter pins and better protection with 12" of fiber
- Laser marked hashes for visual aid during pin adjustments
- Four .019” horizontal-pin sight perfect for shooting 195 to 330 feet per second
- After only 2 pin adjustments, React Technology automatically sights in the remaining pins for dead-certain accuracy
- Make easy, exact corrections with advanced tool-less windage and elevation adjustments
- Improves accuracy over longer distances with second-axis leveling
- Adjust brightness to suit any shooting condition with the rheostat light
Features of Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight
1. Proper Align Shots: To become a bow hunter, you need to improve your target hitting. Practice with target frame isn’t enough, also need to measure your shot skills. That’s help by using Trophy Ridge five pin sight. Its unique in brands and help to hit with a crossbow at 220 to 320 FPS speed shot. So you may understand the importance of using a bow sight. Set on the bow and arrow, draw weighs and length and mark the hit point. That’s it; sooner your skills get at the top level.
2. Both Hand Feature: If you feel comfortable to shoot by right hand then pick Trophy Ridge sights. Black gold bow sights offer right side both shooters project tools. Choose any one which you want to make your profession. The riser can’t change so you have to decide best one before buying.
3. Tool Free Advance Micro Click Adjustment: Trophy Ridge reacts to your user-friend service. It offers five sight pins which have flat feature base and size is tiny like 0.029 inches. It built by Ultra fibre optics. The bolts used to measure field point distance and target accuracy. It’s a feature which improves pins sights for a long distance shot. You need to mark specific yards for specific pins. After precise adjust to compensate for uncertain environment condition, go little back and score a certain point for rest pins shots.
4. Nylon Bushing Construction: Trophy Ridge smart pin sight as lightweight and as durable. The tool built on the sturdy material, so it's quite safe and not breakable by falling from hand. The Nylon material that secures outside dust and weather facts. Its also feel like softer grip by Nylon coating. So you can use the device for a long time.
5. Rheostat Light: In dark surface like in a forest where green leaves around or at hunting camp, the bow sight work wonderfully. I tell it from my experience point of view. Also, the pins are the light shape and that more comfortable for long yards distance shot making. Beside the rheostat has two small lights that help you to view the crossbow set up as well as measure the point.
6. Trophy Ridge React V5 Analysis: I used it for two years, and I am pleased by its function and quality. I bought right-hand bow sight for my common bow hunting case. The lightweight tool keeps my portability easier. Also, the function and tool-free advance feature make my practice quick and comfortable. I give the bow sight 4.2 rating out of 5.
By compare brands of a bow sight, you find Trophy Ridge at the top by its feature, quality. The price is standard for all economic users concern. Buy today and explore your hunting project.
Q: Is this right-hand model?
A: Yes, this is a right handed model, and sights offer for right-handed.
Q: What is the fibre length of the pins?
A: Its length is 10 to 12 inches.
Q: Is this the five pins react technology site?
A: Yes, it comes with five pins.
Q: Which is the minimum FPS need to set for this bow?
A: 240 to 330 FPS best.
Thanks for reading Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight review. By the study and feature, you can build your hunting profession perfect. Bring the bow sight and hit accurate shots on your target.